Sunday, March 29, 2020

2020 Crowdfunding Update #2



Moving ahead into this last week of the month, I wanted to remind folks that the crowdfunding campaign is still going on, and I could really use a little support right now since this is my only source of income for the moment.


GoFundMe Link: gf.me/u/xmar2w

I backed off on promoting the crowdfunding campaign for a bit. With the Covid-19 outbreak, I've had plenty of time to work on the website, and am very near completing the rebuild of the Lower Columbia River Highway segment, and have completed a significant amount of the work on the HCRH and Upper Highway Sections.

I am hoping to get the primary rebuild done by the end of the week and to be able to just focus on new content moving ahead after that (and I've got a ton of great stuff on deck that I can't wait to share!). With the extra time that the current situation is offering, I took some extra time on the Lower Highway section to add A LOT of new content while rebuilding that part of the site. Please check it out: 

https://sites.google.com/site/recreatingthehcrh/lower-columbia-river-highway

Since the crowdfunding campaign began, I've put in 262 hours on this project, and the website is not only getting repaired, but updated and reorganized, and will, hopefully, be much more user friendly experience moving ahead. My daily, page by page, progress can be tracked here: 


Thanks to everyone who has donated! Even with the extra time this crisis has brought, this work still would not have been possible without the donations made so far! 

Moving ahead, I really do not want anyone to donate if they are feeling like they not surviving financially through these uncertain times, but if you are able to help out at all, it would be greatly appreciated. My finances have been way scaled back, so only a few dollars will go along way towards making it through the next month. Even five bucks will go a long way for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment