Saturday, February 29, 2020

2020 Crowdfunding Update #1

Abandoned Columbia River Highway fragment in Gilliam County

So we're a few days into the campaign and have reached 10% of the goal.  A nice start!  Thank you very much to those who have contributed so far, it is very much appreciated.

I'm planning on running this sort of like a pledge drive on PBS/NPR, so I'll be bugging folks every day or so on Facebook as this project continues.  If you have already contributed, I apologize in advance for this!

So far, I've been able to start getting some time in today on repairing some old pages.  I'll be posting links as I continue.  Today's work was made possible by the contributions received so far, so things are going well!

And, as always, every little bit helps, so please consider contributing so we can get this website up and running again, so it once again can be a useful asset for everyone interested in the history of the old Columbia River Highway!

GoFundMe: gf.me/u/xmar2w

No comments:

Post a Comment