Monday, September 21, 2015

A short break on the videos

Gated (2013)

You might have noticed that I am taking a little break from video on this project. This is partially because I have been focusing on some research and photo editing and I have only so many hours in the day, and partially because I want to take a look at what direction I want the "web series" to take from here... Short pretty videos that are posted every week or so or a little longer documentary style shorts that come out every two to three weeks?
Surely it won't be all of one or the other, but I am in the process of figuring out which direction I want to go with the video content from here, and there are many factors involved.
I am also taking this time to clear some other jobs that are not related to this project, so I will be able to focus more time on it later this fall and winter.
Thanks to everyone for your support, it means a ton. This is a labor of love for me, but it is amazing and tremendously helpful to have so much support from everyone as I work on this project.
And to be clear, this is not an idle period... Look for a lot of new content appearing on the website over the next few weeks!

Photo: 
Gated (2013)
Maryhill Loops Road, Washington.  May 21, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment